Holiday TV Special Drinking Games
There are two great things about December: Holiday specials on the TV and seasonal affective depression. (OK, the second one's not exactly great, but it does give you sorrows to drown.) And what better way to combine the two than a drinking game?
So break out the Milwaukee's Beast and Cossack brand vodka, flop yourself in front of the tube, and get those sorrows a-drownin'. Like most drinking games, these are best played alone in your parents' basement, with your parents' booze. You should be wearing a stained t-shirt and underwear (not necessarily stained) and continually returning to brood upon whether this really is as good as your life gets. Oh, and we included a couple of social games in case your siblings are losers, too.
- It's a Wonderful Life
- For as long as Sheldon "Out you pixies go, through the door or out the window" Leonard is onscreen, you drink.
- Every time you see Martini drunk, drink a martini.
- A Christmas Story
- Take a drink every time there's a voice-over.
- Drink twice every time a boy sleeps with a zeppelin.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Drink the entire time Linus quotes scripture.
- Drink every time someone watching it with you says "I got a rock."
- Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer
- Drink every time the slack-asses at Rankin-Bass remember to include the sound effect of Rudolph's nose lighting up.
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- Drink every time you find yourself thinking "whatever happened to Fred Astaire?" Drink again every time you remember.
- Drink every time Santa comes to town. Drink every time he leaves town.
- Drink every time you think that Mrs. Claus is hot.
- Yo-yo section: Drink when the yo-yo's down, stop drinking when the yo-yo's up.
- Frosty the Snowman
- Drink every time you have the thought "you know, this isn't as good as I remembered it."
- Miracle on 34th Street
- The object of this game is to get so drunk you'd fall off a boat. (Get it?) So hell, just drink when anyone's on screen. Drink twice if you hear the word "Santa." Or something that sounds like "Santa."
- The Star Wars Christmas Special
- Every time you see a wookie, everyone makes a wookie sound. The last person to make the sound, drinks.
- A Christmas Carol
- "Bah humbug" social: Whenever you hear the words "Bah humbug," everyone drinks.
- Drink every time you find yourself thinking "whatever happened to Bobcat Goldthwaite?" Drink twice whenever you remember.
- Drink three times every time you see Bill Murray and wish you were watching "Caddyshack."
- Santa Claus: The Movie
- Every time Dudley Moore's on the screen...
- Pour a 40 down your throat in honor of your dead homie.
- Raise your glass and say "here's to bangin' Susan Anton, you son of a bitch."
- The Santa Clause
- Drink every time you're seized with the horrible fear that you're watching "Home Improvement."
- The Santa Clause 2
- Drink every time you're seized with the horrible fear that you're watching "The Santa Clause."
- The "Mister Hankey, the Christmas Poo" episode of South Park
- Drink every time you hear the word "poo," "butt," "ass," "bitch," or "Kenny."
- It's a Very, Very Muppet Christmas
- Drink every time you hear the word "poo," "butt," "ass," "bitch," or "Kenny." (This one's for lightweights.)
- "Saved by the Bell" Christmas episode
- Drink every time Screech is under the mistletoe.
- Ernest Saves Christmas
- Fuck drinking, masturbate every time Ernest is onscreen. You know you want to.
Back to Gabba Gabba Ho! Main Page